1. Who(m) did you see at the party? Tell me who(m) you saw at the party.
2. Who came to the party? Tell me who came to the party.
3. Who(m) did helen talk to? Do you know who(m) helen talked to.
4. Who lives in that apartement? Do you know who lives in that apartement.
5. What happened? Tell me what happened.
6. What did he say? Tell me what he said.
7. What kind of car does Pat have? I can’t remember what kind of car Pat has.
8. How old are their children? I can’t ever remember how their children are old.
9. Why did you say that? I don’t understand why you said that.
10. Where can I catch the bus? Could you please tell me where i can i catct the bus.
11. Who broke the window? Do you know who broke the window.
12. Who did Sara invite? I don’t know who Sara invited.
13. How long has Ted been living here? Do you know how long Ted has been living here.
14. What time is flight 677 supposed to arrive? can you tell me what flight 677 is supposed to arrive.
15. Why is Yoko angry? Do you know why Yoko is angry
1. Who is he? I don’t know who he is.
2. Who are they? I don’t know who they are.
3. What is that? Do you know what that is.
4. What are those? Can you tell me what those are.
5. Whose book is that? I don’t know whose that book is.
6. Whose book are those? Do you know whose those book are.
7. What is a wrench? Do you know what a wrench is.
8. Who is that woman? I wonder who that woman is.
9. What house is that? I wonder what that house is.
10. What is a clouse? Don’t you know what a clouse is.
11. What is in that drawer? I don’t know what is in the drawer.
12. Who is in that room? I don’t know who is in the room.
13. Whose car is in the driveway? Do you know whose car is in the driveway.
14. Whose car is that? Do you know whose that car is.
15. What is on TV tonight? I wonder what is on TV tonight.
16. What is a carrot? Do you know what a carrot is.
17. Whose glasses are those? Could you tell me whose those glasses are.
18. Who am I? he doesn’t know who I am.
19. What’s at the end of the rainbow? The little girl wants to know what’s at the end of the rainbow.